Compression Socks help to eliminate tired and achy leg fatigue!
Ideal for Athletes, Nurses, Teachers and those people standing or sitting for long hours. Great for pregnancy to help minimise or eliminate the swelling of the feet. Also suitable for people in all parts daily life too!
- ANTI-FATIGUE: During travel or at work decreased circulation can cause swelling and fatigue. These elastic and comfortable zip compression socks with graduated compression help to provide anti-fatigue and also offer top quality comfort.
- GRADUAL MODERATE COMPRESSION : 10-20 mmHg - Material: 75% nylon, 25% Spandex. Targeted compression zones provide varying levels of support from moderate to extra firm. Help relieve pain and discomfort related to plantar fasciitis.
- PROMOTE BLOOD FLOW: Provides mild squeezing for warmness and enhance blood flow moving through your legs. Removes stress and stimulates every cell in your legs. Relieves symptoms of spider and varicose veins and excess fluid retention.
- HIGH-QUALITY ZIPPER: Each pair of socks includes a strong high-quality built-in zipper to secure a snug fit. The socks stay in place as it prevents unzipping even during movement all day long. Easy to take on and take off.
- EASY ON/OFF: Compared to seamless compression socks, the open toe and zipper design make it easier to put on and take off
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, all items must be returned with all outer packaging and labels intact and be in the exact original condition in which they were received. Please include a copy of your invoice if available with all returns. Please also note on the invoice the reason for return and whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange.
We aim to deliver your items within 5 business working days. However the standard delivery time is 10 to 15 business days. If it's been less than 20 working days, please be patient, your item is in transit!